These handy radio communication systems are equipped with highly sensitive receiver for a superb receiving sensitivity which allows very good receiving distances even with the 1 or 5 Watt output power of the relative transmitters. The more important is the possibility to easily switch over from clear speech to the scrambling mode for secure communications. PKI 2750, with its userfriendly operation, is developed according to MIL standards i.e. a maximum of durability and effectiveness. This system can also be combined with our PKI 2440 Wireless Miniature Earphone for perfect use in disguised operations.
- System according to MIL Standard 810 C,D,E
- User-friendly operation
- Automatic channel selection and individually programmable channels
- VOX funcion
- CTCSS / DCS subcoder for undisturbed communication with other persons using the same channel and subcode.
- Selectable calls for different users
- Pre-programmable emergency call frequencies
- Scrambling mode for secure communication
- 16 channels at 148-174 or 440-470 MHz with 12.5, 20, 25 KHz steps at 1/5 W output power (high/low-selectable)
- 7,5 V DC rechargeable battery, 1300 mA/h for 9 hours operation time
- 0,35µV receiver sensitivity
- Dimensions 130x42x60mm