The complete system, consisting of transmitter and receiver, is to be used especially for ISDNBus telephones with a direct connection to S-Bus of NTBA. Each part of the system features small size, robust metal housing and easy handling. The minimised size of the transmitter allows an easy installation into the junction box at NTBA SBus. ISDN channel selection provided by a jumper and the high output power of approx. 20 mW is the guarantee for a transmitting distance of at least several hundred meters. Under good surrounding conditions even one kilometer or more is possible. The receiver is equipped with connection for any digital recorder.
- For direct connection to S-Bus of NTBA
- Wireless transmission of all conversations to supplied receiver
- ISDN channel selection by jumper
- Battery operated receiver with dimensions 55x25x112 mm
- Transmitter’s power supply by NTBA
- 20 mW output power at around 418 or 433 MHz
- Dimensions 65x35x15 mm