The quality of visual monitoring of squares, halls or e.g. railway stations is, if provided with audio equipment at all, not acceptable. This is where our directional microphones come into play. Watertight for heavy duty, you can directly provide the correct sound for the pictures of the existing camera. With an opening angle of 45 degrees and an operating range of up to 30 m, the correct sound to the picture is no problem any longer. And digital filter systems also ensure concentration on the essential contents of the detected signals.
- Acoustic range: up to 30 m (wide directional 45°)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: – 45 dB
- Signal/noise ratio SNR: 70 dB – 90 dB
- Directional pattern: omnidirectional 360° ball
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Signal output: 2.5 Vpp / -25 dB
- Built-in preamplifier.
- Power supply: DC 12 V ( 8 – 20 V) / ~30 mA
- Connection cable: 3-wire = Power/Audio/GND (maximum length: 3 km)
- Dimensions: different versions available.