The PKI 1860 can easily and quickly be installed on telephone lines, subject to entering the room at least once or for a short time. It allows continuous tapping of a telephone line without leaving outer traces. Just clip the contact clamp onto the telephone cable and listen to the conversation of both sides via the includedheadphones, or alternatively save it with a recording device.
- The only way to tap telephone lines without having to cut them.
- Impossible to be detected or located via TDR reflectometer.
- Easy and quick installation – just fix the clamp onto the cable and turn it on.
- Equipped with connection sockets for headphones and recording device (D 1300)
- Dimensions: approx. 34 x 20 x 114 mm