Our PKI 6120 Cellular Phone Jammer represents an excellent and powerful jamming solution for larger locations, such as prison buildings, law-courts and banks or government and military areas where usually a high level of cellular base station signals is emitted. Due to the high total output power, this device can cover all such areas with a RF-output control of 10, 20, 30, 40 W with digital display. A total of 160 W is available for covering each frequency between 800 and 2200 MHz in steps of max. 40 W for each single frequency band. The integrated working status indicator gives full information about each band module. Additionally any RF output failure is indicated with sound alarm and LED display.
- Tx frequency: 851/869 to 894 MHz, 925/936 to 965 Mhz, 1800 to 1990 Mhz, 2110 to 2170 MHz
- Total output power: 160 W, at each a.m. frequency band with 40 Watts max.
- Signal source: PLL synthesized
- Band capacity: max. 6 different bands (with 2 additinal bands in option)
- Modular protection: VSWR over protection
- Connections: RS-485 for wired remote control RG-214 for RF cable
- Power supply: AC 110-240 V / 50-60 Hz or DC 20 – 28 V / 35-40 AH
- Dimensions: approx. 492 x 352 x 120 mm
- Weight: approx. 35 kg
- Operating temperature: approx. -20°C to +60°C
- Ambient humidity: approx. 5% to 90%