The PKI 6645 jamming system is designed by us against illegal broadcasting stations. The system is based on a unique signal processing and transmission technique.The jamming generators are digitally controlled, programmable and adjustable with the most advanced Complex Digital Sweep Signal (CDSS). The computerized control circuit also allows for the programming of windows, if necessary. The system constantly radiates strong jamming radio waves which provide perfect safety and protection against radio transmissions. The system is designed for mobile installation and powered by external generators. The single channels are built into standard 19″ rack units (3 height units), the high power channels are one 19″ unit wide. A number of control LEDs allow for quick and easy monitoring of vital system functions, independently for each single channel. The system comes with a complete set of antennas.
Each PKI Jamming System consists of one control module with FPGA chips, high-power amplifiers and antennas. High-power amplifiers are connected to the control module. To achieve increased output power, amplifiers may be coupled. The user software allows to allocate individual output power levels to the programmed frequency bandwidths / channels. This intelligent power distribution allows to allocate more power to the frequency ranges / channels where the enemy could use powerful radios / transmitters (so called risk-frequencies).
- The control module may be delivered with one or several FPGA chips
- Modulation: COFDM
- Dynamic Jamming through RF detection capability: detection of RF signals within 1 nano-second / 1 GHz
- Programming interface: USB, Ethernet
- Command of system: switches/keyboard on control unit
- Software controlled through PC laptop / Tough-book / PDA
- Programming possibilities: frequency bandwidth / channels within full bandwidth, number of windows
- unlimited individual channel programming accuracy 0.1 kHz
- individual allocation of power for each bandwidth / channel
- Alarm (visual / audio) in case of malfunction of the system
- Alarm (visual / audio) and system shutdown in case of exceeded ROS value
- Self-protection of the system in case of any malfunction
- System impedance: 50 Ohm
- HF connections: N socket backside
- Optional outputs: HF monitoring outputs Boost calibration
- Supply voltage: 200 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 7 A 12 – 48 VDC
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1 max. with respect to 50 Ohm
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1 typ.
- Load VSWR: 2.0:1 max. without damage continuous