When a convoy with several vehicles moves overland, it easily becomes a target for remote controlled bombs. Due to the high travel speed, it is important to eliminate hidden booby-traps in time. Therefore, the PKI 6155 is an ideal companion for VIPs and military convoys. Its high power and optimized antennas transmitting in driving direction provide a secure area for the convoy. A frequency spectrum from 10 MHz to 3 GHz is covered unbroken and therefore offers a maximum of security. Installation in SUVs as well as in sedan models is possible. The antennas can be camouflaged in a roof box or visibly mounted to the car. The PKI 6155 is equipped with considerable security mechanisms which ensure continuous operation. The power amplifiers are overload-proof and switch off automatically when antenna matching fails. The transmitting power of the single frequency bands can be controlled separately. The individual antenna sockets per frequency range allow an optimal coverage. It has a user friendly GUI (graphic user interface) display and control. Special frequency ranges on request.
- Frequency spectrum: from 10 MHz to 3.0 GHz
- RF output power: up to 1350 W
- Frequency bands: up to 16 selectable bands from 10 MHz – 3.0 GHz each with individual on/off control
- Jamming: most communication standards, HF/UHF, VHF/ GSM/ CDMA/ 3G within the spectrum
- System: modular, for easy replacement of individual frequency bands
- Power supply: 1) High power liquid cooling DC generator integrated in the trunk of the vehicle. The special design of the generator provides silent operation, high efficiency and low maintenance. 2) A high capacity no maintenance rechargeable battery pack (max. 120 minutes) 3) 230V AC mains
- Amplifier: ultra high power RF amplifiers with VSWR and temperature self-protection technology
- Antennas: installed directly onto the roof of the vehicle or in a roof box
- Operating conditions: excellent performance in all road and all weather conditions
- Operation: fully independent
- System warm up time: L 20 sec.
- Operation temperature: -30°C – +60°C
- Operation humidity: 95 +/- 3% (55°C)
- System weight: less than 100 kg