PKI 9690 has a powerful cutting function and is able to cut round steel up to a diameter of 30 mm. The cylinder is made of high strength light alloy for astronautics. The surface is ceramic treated. The cutter is made of special tool steel, which can be sharpened repeatedly. The system adapts German seals and hydraulic oil for navigation which ensures the use in an environment of -30°C to +55°C and in a depth of 30 m under water. PKI 9690 complies with German DIN 14751.
- Dimensions: 730 x 190 x 165 mm
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- Working pressure: 63 MPa
- Max. cutting force: 420 kN
- Max. cutting capacity: 30 mm diam.
- Max. opening capacity: 150 mm
- Hydraulic pump: on request