This very sensitive detector traces hidden analogue and digital signals which are frequently used for ignition of IED/RCIED bombs. Up to a distance of 120 cm the operator is able to handle the PKI 8270 which offers an increased level of safety. The PKI 8270 has been designed to detect waves of mechanical count-down timers and cell phones etc. in improvised explosive devices such as mechanical timing devices, wrist watches etc. It is equipped with a crystal detection sensor for detecting conducted circuits commonly found in IEDs and radio transmitted wireless devices. This is possible even through solid materials such as walls, bricks, glass, plastic, concrete, wood and similar. An integrated display at the detection head shows the results found during the operation. PKI 8270 is an essential device for police, military and special EOD/IEDD forces for application at airports, check points, government buildings, police and military zones, oil and chemical zones, religious centres.
- Process control unit
- Size: 15 x 5 x 20 cm
- Material: anodized aluminium
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +70°C
- Humidity: RH 10 – 90%
- Working capacity: 24 hours (12 VDC)
- Sensor: resistant against ambient noise, able to measure analogue and digital signal
- Detection head: telescopic, high-sensitive, waterproof, with crystal sensor integrated display containing two display levels.
- Stereo headphone: high-sensitive, frequency range: 5-30.000 Hz, sensitivity: 107 dB