Very often the surrounding conditions only allow a mobile and flexible intrusion protection especially in sensitive areas like mobile camps for police or military forces, industrial and / or private sectors where no mains supply is available. The PKI 9615 is the smallest device available in the world-market for IR motion detection. Consisting of palmsized transmitter and receiver, the PKI 9615 secures an area with a diameter of up to 70 m against unauthorised intrusions. If a person crosses the invisible beam between transmitter and receiver, a radio-controlled acoustical and visible alarm signal is given to the receiver (pager). Optionally, this signal can also be transferred to a mobile phone by means of an interface.
- IR-Wavelength: approx. 940 Nanometers (invisible to human eyes)
- Secured area: 1 – 70 m
- Distance of alarm transmission: up to 400 m (depending on surounding conditions) or unlimited range to GSM mobile phone via interface
- Alarm: acoustical and optical on alarm receiver (pager)
- Power supply: 9 VDC standard block battery
- Dimensions. approx. 65 x 40 x 20 mm
- Weight: approx. 300 g