This rugged and portable PKI 8295 analysis system is based on FT-IR (Fourier Transform-Infrared) Spectroscopy. Very easy to handle, it delivers quick and precise results. This unit is a very specific instrument which measures the interaction of chemical samples under infrared light. Every chemical substance has an unique finger print which will be compared with an integrated data base in order to allow identification in less than 20 seconds.
- Technology: Fourier-Transform-IR-Spectroscopy
- Weight: 10,43 kg
- Dimension: 18 x 39 x 36 cm
- Data base: MVW nerve and blister warfare agents, toxic chemicals, white powder, drugs and pre-stage of illegal drugs, explosives and propellant
- Operating temperature: -7° to 50°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-80%
- User surface: Software is suitable for quick sampling analysis.
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC, max. 2A, 50-60Hz
- Integrated video microscopy system: 100x magnification