The range of the PKI 9250 Protective Vests offers an unlimited variety of personal protection to any member of Police-, Military- and Special-Squad- Forces. The style and specification of these vests has been widely adopted throughout the world. Because of the superior design, these vests can be worn for extended periods of time. Each vest individually is constructed in different sizes and weights as a highly cost-effective garment which provides optimum protection against knife-slash attacks and hits from fragments and bullets. Depending on required protection the PKI 9250 Protective Vests are manufactured according to international standards (NIJ threat levels 2, 3, 3A and 4). Each vest can be up-armoured with the use of ceramic plates to give protection even against armour-piercing rounds. Ballistic collars and groin protectors are available on request.
- Threat level: NIJ 2, 3, 3A, 4 in buyer’s option
- Size: S, M, L, XL in buyer’s option
- Colour: white, blue, olive-green
- Weight: from approx. 1.2 kg to 3.0 kg depending on type plus 1.0 – 3.4 kg for ceramic plates if required. For further detailed specifications please ask for separate leaflets indicating required threat level, size, colour and type (covert for discrete use, assault jacket etc. plus ceramic plates if necessary).
- Various models available from fragmentation to level IV protection.
- Protection – proved according to international standards.
- Available from concealed underwear up to fully protective jackets.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear