The PKI 7260 is a heavy duty, conveyorised X-Ray Security Screening System designed for screening cargo and large luggage, detecting concealed weapons, explosives, narcotics, foreign currencies, contraband goods or manifest frauds. Featuring an opening of max. 100 x 80 cm and an endless conveyor belt, this device perfectly matches the requirements of professional users. PKI 7260 should be used at any airport, rail or bus station, government facility, loading dock, customs office, nuclear power station, hospital or wherever suspicious luggage or parcels may occur.
- Dimensions: approx. 317 x 129 x 173 cm
- Weight: approx. 600 kg
- Construction: unibody heavy duty gauge
- epoxypainted steel construction with stainless
- steel trim and accessories, non-marrying
- casters, levelling jackcrews and reinforced
- forklift pockets. Corrosion resistant command
- centre keypad mounted on side, or available on table
- Tunnel size: approx. 100 x 80 cm with endless conveyor belt
- Material penetration: 28-29 mm steel
- Contrast sensitivity: > 2 Mio colour tones
- Conveyor height: – 27 cm off floor speed – 24 cm per second, reversible pulling weight – 150 kg as standard, 400 kg as option
- X-Ray generator: self-contained, shielded tank with 160 KV high voltage rating (140 KV operating voltage), with 100% sealed oil bath cooling for duty cycle. Dose rate – 0,1 mRad diagonal beam orientation (80° beam divergence)
- X-Ray Detectors: Surface-mounted, fully integrated, high frequency, solid state detectors using high speed processors and advanced Pentium 4 processing with multi-energy.
- Video: the standard system comes with a high resolution, flicker-free and low radiation 17″ SVGA display with 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- Environmental conditions temperature range 0 – 40°C at 95% non-condensing relative humidity
- Power supply 100 to 250 VAC at 50 – 60 Hz