Visual long-term observations require top equipment. Targets monitored for weeks or even months must be immediately detected and recorded accordingly at the moment of „ACTION“ by the camera used. The PKI 5700 360° surveillance camera can capture surroundings of 360°. This allows automated photo and video recordings by day and night. Video recordings are made with sound. The built-in display allows to directly look at the photos and videos on the spot. The maximum resolution of the camera is 5 megapixels. It is equipped with multiple PIR sensors to monitor the entire surroundings of the camera. The pictures are taken with a hyperbolic mirror and converted to a 360° photo using the delivered software.
- Multiple PIR sensor for 360° detection.
- „invisible” LED night vision flash (approx. 10 – 12 m range)
- 360° colour photos with 5 MP resolution
- 360° video recording
- Various recording modes, interval, single, series
- Date and time stamp on each photo
- Power supply: 4 or 8 AA batteries or 6 V mains adapter
- Connections: USB, SD card slot, 6 V DC external
- Standard thread for stand mounting
- Special software to edit the 360° photograph
- Weatherproof and rugged
- Dimensions: approx. 43 x 11cm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Photos are stored on SD card (max. 8 GB)
- It is optionally possible to connect our PKI 5700 surveillance camera with our PKI 2550 universal surveillance server. This enables the transmission of the collected photographic material or the live transmission via the GSM network to the internet.