In professional use you shouldn’t miss audio/video encryption when using wireless directional transmitters. With our encryption system you can focus 2 audio channels with 1 video channel. This is especially important if you need to secure surveillance links. The system embeds digital audio data within the video’s vertical blanking period. The data is encrypted under control of the PKI encryption algorithms resulting in a highly secure transmission.
- Scrambling method: encrypted digital audio sent as VBI data
- Audio input level: 10 mV to 4 Vpp, 100 kOhm
- Audio bandwidth: 100 Hz to > 5 kHz dual channel, 100 Hz to > 10 kHz single channel
- Video input level: 1 Vpp 75 Ohm
- Digital sampling role: 8 bits at 22,5 MHz
- Video bandwidth: to 5.5 MHz
- Lock-in-time: < 0,5 sec. max.
- Video standards: PAL, NTSC
- Dimensions: 130 x 60 x 23 mm
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 220 g
- Connectors: BNC
- DC power: 6 to 32 V DC, 800 mW