The PKI 5275 is designed for day and night observations with just one complete unit. It consists of two cameras in one weatherproof housing – colour and b/w. The colour camera is for use at daylight and the b/w-camera, with integrated IR-lightning diodes, covers all tasks at nighttime . Depending on the field of application various objectives for both cameras are available. Just let us have your request and we shall provide the best possible configuration. The following technical data show every possible combination.
- Signal format: NTSC or PAL for colour camera, EIA or CCIR for b/w camera
- Total pixels: 811×508 for NTSC, 795×596 for PAL 537×505 for EIA, 537×597 for CCIR
- Effective pixels: 768×494 for NTSC, 752×582 for PAL 510×492 for EIA, 500×582 for CCIR
- Horizontal resolution: 550 lines for colour camera, 420 lines for b/w camera
- S/N ratio: > 45 dB for colour and > 50 dB for b/w
- Sensitivity: 1 lux /F2.0 for colour, 0.05 lux/F2.0 for b/w camera
- Image sensor: 1/3″ SONY Super HAD CCD
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- Gamma correction: 0.45
- Electronic shutter: NTSC/EIA – 1/60 – 1/100.000 sec automatic, PAL/CCIR – 1/50 – 1/100.000 sec automatic
- Current consumption: LED on = 520 mA or less, LED off = 280 mA or less
- Infrared LED’s: 30 pcs, 850 nm, for 50 m distance max.
- Lenses available: 3.6 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm in buyer’s option
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 50 ° C